Do you love the taste of coffee, but not all the caffeine? Do you like honey and milk in your tea or coffee, but don’t want all the sugar? If so, then this oatmilk honey latte is for you! The combination of oat milk, honey, and espresso gives this drink a creamy, sweet, and delicious flavor that will satisfy your cravings. Plus, it’s perfect when you need a pick-me-up without all the jitters. So give this easy recipe a try today!
Oatmilk honey latte is a delicious and healthy alternative to your usual coffee. It is made with oat milk, honey, and espresso, and is perfect for those who are looking for a dairy-free option.
This latte is also great for people who are trying to cut back on their caffeine intake, as it only contains a small amount of espresso. Oatmilk honey latte is a great way to start your day or enjoy as a mid-day pick-me-up.
Recipe: Oatmilk Honey Latte Recipe
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- A shot of espresso
- Heat the oat milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the honey and stir until dissolved.
- Add the espresso and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Some variations of this Oatmilk honey latte recipe
- If you don’t have oat milk, you can use any other type of milk.
- You can also add spices such as cinnamon or nutmeg to this latte recipe.
- If you don’t have honey, you can use sugar or any other sweetener.
- For a vegan version of this latte recipe, use plant-based milk and honey.
- If you don’t have espresso, you can use coffee or any other type of coffee drink.
Can I Store This Oatmilk Honey Latte Recipe?
Yes, you can store this Oatmilk honey latte recipe in the fridge for up to 5 days. Simply reheat it when you’re ready to drink it.
Things To Take Care Of While Storing This Recipe:
- Make sure the oat milk is properly sealed and refrigerated.
- Add the honey just before drinking.
- Stir well to combine the honey and espresso.
- Add a splash of oatmilk if it’s too strong.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Reheat before drinking.
- Stir well before drinking.
Tips and tricks for a better recipe
- Use a milk frother to heat the oatmilk and create a foamy texture.
- Add a flavoring of your choice to the oat milk before heating it, such as vanilla extract or cinnamon.
- Use freshly brewed espresso for the best flavor.
- Try using different types of honey for different flavors.
- Serve the latte over ice for a refreshing drink.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of honey for a decadent treat.
- Add a shot of espresso to your morning oatmeal for an energizing start to the day.
- Use leftover espresso to make iced coffee – just add cold oat milk and honey to taste.
- Make a double batch of this recipe and store it in the fridge for an easy grab-and-go breakfast or snack.
Can I Make This Latte At Home?
Yes, this latte is easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients. All you need is oat milk, honey, and espresso. If you don’t have an espresso machine, you can also use brewed coffee. Just keep in mind that the caffeine content will be higher if you use brewed coffee.
How Many Calories Are In This Latte?
This latte contains approximately 120 calories.
What Are The Benefits Of Oatmilk?
Oatmilk is a dairy-free alternative to milk that is low in calories and high in fiber. It is also a good source of vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, vitamin D, and potassium. Oatmilk helps lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
What Are The Benefits Of Honey?
Honey is a natural sweetener that contains antioxidants and antibacterial properties. It has also been shown to help boost the immune system and aid in digestion and weight loss. Honey is a great alternative to sugar and can be used in many recipes.
What Are The Benefits Of Espresso?
Espresso is a strong coffee that contains caffeine. Caffeine is a natural stimulant that can increase alertness and energy levels. Espresso also contains antioxidants and has been linked with several health benefits, such as the reduced risk of cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
How Do You Make An Oatmilk Honey Latte Without An Espresso Machine?
You don’t need an espresso machine to make a latte–you can make one with a stovetop espresso maker or even a regular coffee maker. All you need is some milk and a little bit of elbow grease.
Here’s how to make a latte without an espresso machine:
- Heat your milk on the stove or in the microwave. You want it to be hot, but not boiling.
- Pour the milk into your espresso maker or coffee pot.
- Brew your coffee or espresso.
- Pour the coffee or espresso into a mug, and then top with the hot milk.
- Use a spoon to foam the milk, if desired.
And that’s it! You’ve now made a latte without an espresso machine. Enjoy!
This latte is a delicious, creamy, and healthy alternative to your regular coffee. It’s made with oat milk, honey, and espresso, and is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. This recipe is easy to make and can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days. Anyone can easily make this latte at home. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try!