Destiny Season 2 is near to complete. There are few days left for the big content for the game. Burgie is the developer of the game and revealed that Destiny 2 would change the world. Therefore fans are expecting new rewards and activities in Destiny 2 season of dawn.
Destiny 2: Season of Dawn will release on 10th December 2019.
Here is the weekly schedule where you can see right down.
9 am (PST)
12 pm (EST)
3 am (AEST)
However, there will be complete activities and pursuits in-game that would not be available after the season of the undying ends.
Down below some activities and things that will not be available at the end of the season.
- Overgrown, Vex themed, Pluperfect auto rifle and Temporal
- The clause machine gun will be available in Vex Offensive.
- Wei Eriana’s Vow ornament.
- Phenotype Plasticity: universal armour ornaments and Temporal Clause weapon ornaments.
- Clash of Swords vexes offensive activity.
- Optative, Subjunctive and Imperative weapons
- The Gate Lord’s Eye seasonal artefact mods Undying title.
- Season 8: First Watch, Keeping On, Battle Drills and Iron Banner ” Iron Will” armour sets
. Bungie will reveal what’s new coming this week. It will steam at 10 am on Wednesday on 4th December. You can watch Bungie’s Twitch Channel and the Destiny Youtube channel.