The rising collaboration between educational content providers and hardware vendors, and developments in handheld devices connectivity are some of the factors boosting Smart Education and Learning Market.
The global smart education and learning market is forecast to reach USD 1,047.75 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Smart education can also be summed up as the application of smart devices to enhance the learning outcome of traditional education. It develops the learners with the skills needed for a digital future that will have more innovative ways of performing a task. It supports reachability for students who can access education remotely. Students have the scope of collaborating with others on virtual learning platforms, take part in online discussion threads to resolve their queries, take up Massive Online Open Courses (MOOC) from the best universities around the globe without physically attending the course, are some of the benefits of this form of education. In regards to region, Europe occupies a prominent market position. The market position held by Europe is resultant of the continuously growing demand for eLearning, emphasis on professional developments, and technological advancements.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2164
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, global smart education and learning market according to Component, Learning Mode, Age, End-user, and Region:
Component Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2026)
- Adaptive Learning Platform
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Assessment System
- Learning Content Management System
- Interactive Display
- Interactive White Boards (IWB)
- Student Response Systems
- Interactive Tables
- Interactive Projector
- Education Content
- Managed and Professional Service
Learning Mode type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2026)
- Collaborative Learning
- Blended Learning
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Adaptive Learning
- Simulation-Based Learning
- Social Learning
Age Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2026)
End-User Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2026)
- Higher Education
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Businesses
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The smart education and learning market held a market share of USD 233.75 Billion in the year 2018 and is forecasted to experience a CAGR of 17.7% during the forecast period.
- In regards to Age, the 30-45 segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 18.4% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 22.0% of the market by 2026. The growth rate experienced by the 30-45 segment is resultant of increasing development and demand of corporate smart education for training and professional development purposes in various organizations in different sectors.
- In context to End-user, the Academic segment held the largest market share of 69.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period. The market share occupied by the Academic segment is attributed to rising demand for eLearning in the academic sector and associated increased demand for Virtual Instructor-led Training (VILT), and education content, that have increased the use of this form of learning in educational institutions.
- In regards to region, Asia Pacific is forecasted to witness the fastest growth rate of 18.3% during the forecast period, which occupied 23.0% of the market in 2018. Increased governmental emphasis on rural education, and development of technological infrastructure contributes to the expansion of the market in the APAC region.
- Key participants Educomp Solutions Ltd., Adobe Systems Incorporated, Blackboard, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Niit Limited, Mcgraw-Hill Education, Pearson PLC, Sum Total Systems, LLC., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Smart Technologies, Inc.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/smart-education-and-learning-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse more similar reports on Software and Services category by Reports And Data
Emotion Detection and Recognition Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/emotion-detection-and-recognition-market
Smart Building Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/smart-building-market
Neural Network Software Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/neural-network-software-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]